For 10 years (and counting), The Naked Roommate has been the #1 go-to guide for your very best college experience!
From sharing a bathroom with 40 strangers to sharing lecture notes, The Naked Roommate is your behind-the-scenes look at EVERYTHING you need to know about college (but never knew you needed to know).
This essential, fully updated edition is packed with real-life advice on everything from making friends to managing stress. Hilarious, outrageous, and telling stories from students on over 100 college campuses cover the basics, and then some, including topics on
- Dorm dos, don’ts, and dramas
- Lying, noisy, nasty roommates
Finding People, Places, & Patience
- Social network dos and don’ts
- Friend today, gone tomorrow
- To go or not to go?
- How to get an A, C, or F
- 17 kinds of college hookups
- Long distance = BIG concerns
The Party Scene
- The punch in the “fruit punch”
- Sex, drugs, and safety first
- Grants, loans, and loose change
- Credit cards and campus jobs
In college, there’s a surprise around every corner. Luckily, The Naked Roommate has you covered!